We offer the highest quality standard of care for children, young people &adults regardless of their individual disabilities and difficulties.
Our Values, Aims and Beliefs
- We value all children, young people and adults and respect their individuality.
- We are committed to person centred planning at all stages to provide the best possible outcomes for all, regardless of their disability.
- We are a specialist service that values inclusion for all and seek out opportunities wherever possible.
- We value working in partnership with families, local authorities, local education authorities, social services and other professionals working to support the focal individual. We seek to maintain honest and transparent relationships.
- We aim to maximise the quality of life for each person receiveing support from ourselves.
- We ensure that each person is kept safe and free from harm with protection from abuse, exploitation, injustice and discrimination.
- We respect each personís individuality and identity. We seek their views and opinions and act upon them in a responsive, empathetic and proactive manner.
- We freely provide access to information to ensure informed choices are achieved and interests are protected.
- We aim to provide a range of quality assured opportunities for all to experience.
- We give each person opportunities to be part of their local community.
- We offer an accurate and comprehensive assessment with a detailed risk assessment and risk support plan maintaining the protection of each person and the public.