We provide high quality support for individuals with a learning disability, physical disability and/or mental health needs in the community.
We work closely with individuals and their families in the planning and development of support programmes tailored for each individual.
We also work in partnership with local social services, primary care trusts, supporting people and independent brokerage firms to deliver support up to 24 hours a day.
Our service is person centred and tailored around individual need and we put the hopes and aspirations of the people we support first.
At Glenelg Support we ensure that each person has an active life in the community and our staff work together with individuals to help build on the abilities they have.
- To ensure that the people we support live in the property of their choice.
- To promote independence & support individuals to lead active and fulfilling lives.
- To provide the people we support with real choices and opportunities in life
- To support individuals into education and/or employment.
- To engage with individuals, their family and advocates to ensure we deliver the best possible support, based on their individual needs.
We have proven experience in:
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Learning disabilities, mental health and physical disabilities
- Individualised budgets & direct payments
- Challenging behaviour
We work with you at every stage; from assesing your needs, finding your service requirements, sourcing the right property and providing high quality support. To find out how we can work with you, or to receive more infomation about any of the services below, please contact Leanne Harrison at:
Glenelg Support Limited
Essandore Care Group
Connect Business Village
24 Derby Road
Telephone: 0151 207 7755
Fax: 0151 207 7788